Our more traditional style Garden Room with a duel pitched roof and clad in featheredge boarding.
Again the design can be adapted to suit your requirements. The building shown above was built for a home office with a series of windows set high enough to allow desks to fit below.
Roof coverings are either slate of clay roof tiles, but if you prefer we can use Cedar Shingles, which are slightly more expensive. The pitched roof gives an internal galleried ceiling, adding a sense of height and space, and lighting is a Gyro Wire Light System, with a series of spotlights along the length of the room.
As with all of our buildings we can be flexible with windows and doors, both in location and style. A folding or sliding door can be fitted to replace the standard French Doors at a small additional cost.
As with all our buildings, floor coverings are the same options of either laminate or carpet tiles.
Your Garden Room will be ready for you to move into the day we leave. The interior finish will be our usual high standard, with skimmed walls and ceiling painted with your choice of colour paint.
Our Garden Room range differs from the Studio and Office because of it’s pitched and tiled roof.
With the associated vaulted ceiling inside, it has a more spacious feel, with beams and plenty of head height
- Pitched roof tiled, usually with clay tiles to match your house.
- Roof trusses and battens made from pressure treated timber.
- Ceilings insulated with high quality insulation.
- Skylights fitted as an optional extra.
- Interior walls plastered and decorated in a colour of your choice.
- Integral electrics.
- Internal lights a series of spotlights fixed to beams.
- Highly insulated floor and walls.
- Laminate wood or carpet tile flooring.
- The choice of Powder Coated Aluminium or PVCu windows and doors
- Secure 5 point locking doors.
- Exterior cladding in a choice of pressure treated softwoods or Western Red Cedar.
- All structural timber is pressure treated to last a lifetime.
- Damp proofed floors and vapour membrane incorporated walls.
- Quality low maintenance materials.
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee.
- We are very happy to install any shelves or cupboards before we leave.
- Decking or other landscaping offered as extras.